Monday, August 3, 2009

Chihuahua Sleepover!

Our Chihuahua friends have been visiting us for a few days once again, and it has been a real blast. Twelve little dogs all on one house!
Cashmere (Loki ans Ares' mom) is here with her puppies, and they have gotten so big, and super adorable. They're like little scampering balls of ridiculously cute fluff.

We took all of them to a local park for a nice long walk, and it really showed us what a headache having so many dogs could be. As much as I often fantasize about having hordes of Chihuahuas, I couldn't imagine trying to walk so many barking, pooping dogs again. lol.
On the other hand, having the puppies here has really got me thinking about how much fun it might be to do some hobby breeding with Vixen and maybe another female in the future when we finally own our own home.







2 comments:

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

What precious little pumpkins!!! I can only imagine how wonderful it is to have a house full of Chihuahuas! That would be heaven for me, although I can also imagine how difficult the walk would be.

Bob Disporto said...

Too cute! I hope you survived a night with all of those chihuahuas.